Silver Spur Ranch • 275 ac • Bandera, Texas
Hill Country Retreat: What isn’t there to love about the Texas Hill Country? The gorgeous views, beautiful wildflowers, star-studded Hill Country nights. This 275+-ac ranch is located in the heart of the Texas Hill Country just 10 miles from the Cowboy Capitol of the world Bandera, Texas. The 14,000 +-sq.ft. 3-story Western lodge was designed to accommodate 50 guest the layout and spacious indoor/outdoor living areas offer you the best of togetherness in the common areas complete with billiard tables, foosball, and antique oak piano. The gourmet kitchen allows cooks to easily prepare meals for large number of guest, who will enjoy gathering in the 100 seat dining room. Step outside and you'll remember why you wanted to get away to the Hill Country in the first place relaxation and wide open spaces can be enjoyed while sitting on the charming porches enjoying a spectacular Texas sunset. The property has 6 private cabins. The Silver Spur is fabulous for the exercise enthusiast walking trails and Jr. Olympic size pool and guided horseback rides through the country side and adjoining 5000ac. State park, the perfect ending to your day S'mores just before bedtime. The ranch is perfect for business or leisure travelers alike having more than enough room to accommodate a business gathering or a family retreat. This ranch offers a lot of options for the investor with its ample buildings, land and recreational facilities it lends nicely to a wellness center, rehab/wellness center, church or company retreat, or Hill Country venue.
The possibilities are endless.
Evans Ranch Properties, Kerrville, TX
Our Bandera Silver Spur Ranch, 275 acres property includes these benefits:
Gated Property.. Private and secluded.. Easily accessible-One hour from a major airport.. 9 miles from town.. Unlimited natural water supply.. Quiet, peaceful and serene.. Can be open year round.. And lot more.. Come see and experience ancient history in the ranch's fossil pit, where many fossilized sea shells are found. Horsemanship is welcomed, encouraged and often a way of life in the Texas Hill Country.
- Picnic/Campfire area to seat 100+. Playground and BBQ area, includes several electrical outlets
- Large 40 x 60 ft. metal hay barn
- Tack room and feed storage
- Corral to accommodate 40 + horses
- Metal storage shed for ranch equipment and tools
- 3 acre pond
- Large arena for equestrian activities
- Outdoor breakfast area with wooden fire pit for cooking and campfires
- 275+ acres, AG exempt on most
- Adjacent to 5500 acre state park
- Entire property is fenced
- Gated entrance with key pad
- Fossil Pit loaded with fossils
- Perennial streams
- Lots of wildlife, including, axis deer, armadillos, possums, rare birds…
- Hiking paths
- Numerous horse trails
- Several fenced areas and pastures
- Ample parking, can accommodate large buses
- 2 RV hook up
- Tack; for 30+ horses
- Furnishings; Entire lodge, all rooms, cabins, kitchen are completely furnished; Must see, as there are too many items to list.
- Intellectual Property